Fit note — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Fit note

Options
n31
n31 Community member Posts: 29 Connected
Hi 
I just received another fit note from the doctor do I send to the job centre I that I sent first doctors note to or  to job centre plus Clyde and fire bdc Baird street Glasgow g90 8bj? 
Thanks

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,030 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You either send it to DWP but you'll need to ring them for the address because all areas are different. Or take it to your local JC.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @n31, it probably makes the most sense to send it to the job centre that's dealing with your current application/award. If you're not sure, you could always try contacting the ESA department to make sure:
    Contact centre
    Telephone: 0800 055 6688
    Textphone: 0800 023 4888
    Welsh language telephone: 0800 012 1888
    Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.