Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is ladycat01!
Good morning everybody let me introduce myself my name is Rosemary I am disabled I have got a condition for lymphedema of the leg I've had it from 2000 and till now I've never been born of it it happened when I went away on holiday I caught an infection and since then my whole life has changed at the moment I am going through a lot of problems with my daily living allowance I've got to go back to court on the 26th of this month to find out what the decision is going to be if I'm going to get my daily living allowance back or not I am on a high rate of mobility as well the judge told me last time I went I had to make the decision of cutting my mobility people who are spoke to saying that's not right and he can't do that so now it's just waiting to see what the judge is going to say that is my problem dealing with my condition has been up and down I suffer with a lot of stress I don't go out anywhere without anyone coming with me so life living with lymphedema is not very good especially when the summer comes and you want to wear all the clothes were all the young women are wearing in you can't because you're always very long dresses or long skirts to cover up because you feel embarrassed when people are staring at you my confidence since I've had my condition has gone down the pan very badly I don't have many friends and the friends I do have are people close to my heart because they're being there from day one anyway that's all about me I hope you all have a lovely weekend the sun is shining it's still chilly out there but please keep safe from wall thank you for inviting me to your page
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 760 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.