If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.


Frosty104Frosty104 Member Posts: 4 Listener
edited February 2018 in PIP, DLA and AA
ee moved house in October to be nearer to my family who help with my day to day care. Because I have severe mental health problems, I had to stay with my mum and get moved in slowly. My first visit induced a psychotic episode and I kept asking to go home. I also have to spend several days a week in bed due to pain. I've now been able to move in permanently but am terrified that they'll stop my pip and Esa. Can or will they do this? I've moved from South Yorkshire to North Derbyshire. If they don't stop my benefits will it cause a delay in payments. I don't know whether to write and explain why I didn't inform them of a change of address straight away or ring. But if I write to them I'll be constantly panicking about what they're going to do. They absolutely terrify me and it's making me ill again. Please please advise me on what to do and what will happen 


Sign in or join us to comment.