Hi, my name is Marly73! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Marly73!

Marly73
Marly73 Community member Posts: 9 Listener
Morning all. I have been disabled for nearly ten years now but officially (benefits) for two years. I am still coming to terms with my disability as I have had no help from official sources. Hoping to chat and maybe understand better what being disabled means. 

Comments

• JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Marly73 and welcome to the community. I have seen that you have already made a valuable contribution towards helping others in the community and am very, very glad to have you with us.
    You don't mention what your disability is, but the reality is that whatever it is you will find others here who share it or share knowledge about it. You are very much among friends here, so please don't be shy of sharing with us, whether telling us about yourself and your situation or asking us questions. The better we get to know each other, the easier it may be to help and support you.
    Very glad to have met you,
    Warmest best wishes,
    Richard
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Marly73, and welcome to the community!

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.