Esa — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.


Hi i was wondering if you might be able to help me every 6 months i have to fill out a capability for work form and then attend a face to face assesement then im told im capible so i ask for a mandatory reconsideration, for even though i send letters from my hospital consultants, gp and psychitrist all staiting im not fit for due to me suffering from meniere's disease and drop attacks which cause me to black out and come with no warning and iv tried taking my life in several occasions because my staite of mind is so low because of all these forms and assesements i have to do and attend please help


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.