Advice needed. — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Advice needed.

Bess2molly Member Posts: 3 Listener
Hello, I was wondering if you could give me advice on which benefits we could claim and how to claim.  My husband is in receipt of Higher Rate Mobility allowance and Middle Rate care allowance this was awarded for life back in 1996. Tha last few years his condition has deteriorated, he had a massive heart attack in 2013 which led severe chest problems. C.O.P.D and Emphasemia. I can no longer work as he can’t do anything so we have no income coming in except £250 a fortnight care allowance. Help!



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.