Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
up date about my train trip to london
well on thursday i posted all the papper work from the court, Arriva trains wales, has been blaming every train network for 5 and a half months, i dont no if anyone rembers in Oct i went to london to see a show in my wheelchair, and i had booked assistance three days before but got left on the train at paddington and the cleaners eventuly got me off, thats besides 2 different conductors came to me asked if i had booked assistance, and both said they would phone ahead to make sure.then on the way back when no one turned up to the platform i found the office and said i had booked assistance back, and he went like a mad man shouting i hadnt been no where near his office to book,(i was booked in both way), i felt so imbarrist with people in that office customers as well. anyway Arriva trains had a letter from me giveing them 14 days to get back or im takeing them to court, so with my first complaint to them i said i would never travel on a train again, and the reply was a letter saying sorry about what happened, heres 2 £15, vouchers for your next trip.so he never read my email properly,i let you no how i get on.
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 699 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 750 Autism and neurodiversity
- 925 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.