up date about my train trip to london — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

up date about my train trip to london

Options
nanof6
nanof6 Community member Posts: 200 Pioneering
well on thursday i posted all the papper work from the court, Arriva trains wales, has been blaming every train network for 5 and a half months, i dont no if anyone rembers in Oct i went to london to see a show in my wheelchair, and i had booked assistance three days before but got left on the train at paddington and the cleaners eventuly got me off, thats besides 2 different conductors came to me asked if i had booked assistance, and both said they would phone ahead to make sure.then on the way back when no one turned up to the platform i found the office and said i had booked assistance back, and he went like a mad man shouting i hadnt been no where near his office to book,(i was booked in both way), i felt so imbarrist with people in that office customers as well.  anyway Arriva trains had a letter from me giveing them 14 days to get back or im takeing them to court, so with my first complaint to them i said i would never travel on a train again, and the reply was a letter saying sorry about what happened, heres 2 £15,  vouchers for your next trip.so he never read my email properly,i let you no how i get on.

Comments

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @nanof6

A very very big welcome to you today.

I’m very very sorry that you have had so many problems with the trains.

Yes I had similar problems on the trains a few years ago.

Please please let us know how you get on????

If there is anything that I can help/support you with please please let me know???
  • JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @nanof6 and welcome to the community. What an awful story - I hope you will keep us up-to-date with what happens.
    In the meantime if you think of anything we might be able to help or support you with, please don't hesitate to be in touch.
    Warmest best wishes to you,
    Richard

Brightness