Hi — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi

Options
winky
winky Community member Posts: 1 Listener
hello  my names dawn I live in Coventry & am fairly new to the world of wheelchair use about 3yrs now I have had cmt for quite some years now &I my walking was going down hill but managed with orthotics but not to the point of needing a wheelchair (wouldn't give in to it)  what put me into my new mode of transport was a theough the knee amputation of my left leg . I got a car hoist for the w/c so I could still at least get to appointments etc but I still have to rely on my mum hwo is less than fit to take me places as a wheelchair driver vehicel is financially out of my death  so I don't go out much just to the hospital or chiropractor so I've just had to suck it up & get on with it I have been looking for an organisation for a while that may be able to give me advice on some issues that are now croping up I have been looking at wrist supports but three are so many out there I am at a loss as to what to get & hoped for advice anyway that's that's my sed hello 

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.