What benefits am I entitled to?
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

What help could I get?

Harley_QuinnHarley_Quinn Member Posts: 27 Connected
I was diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder last year at age 24 and suffer anxiety and ocd symptoms due to this, I have a VP shunt for hydrocephalus - due to being premature, and as a child wore splints/had physiotherapy for mild cerebral palsy so I can't walk too far /too fast without having a burning pain in my shins and walking on my tiptoes, my balance/coordination could be better too. I would like to know if I had acess to any benefits or help with regards to support finding work or being able to live myself for the first time. Thank you 


Sign in or join us to comment.