Hi, my name is poppito! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is poppito!

poppito
poppito Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi fellow strugglers, thankyou for the add. I look forward to interacting with you all x

Comments

• poppito
    poppito Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Nice welcome, thankyou.......
  • JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @poppito and a warm - if belated - welcome to the community. I am very sorry we don't seem to have been able to get back to you sooner. Like many others, I am a volunteer here and, yesterday, it seems that we were in short supply. I am genuinely sorry about that, but promise you I got to your mail as quickly as I possibly could. You are important to us.
    Now that you've taken the first step, please be aware that this is a safe place and that you are among friends here. Whatever experiences you have had or are going through, whatever your troubles are or have been, you will almost certainly find people here who have experienced something similar, who care and can empathise with you. Don't hesitate to talk to us, to ask us questions or to tell us anything about yourself. The better we get to know you and how you feel, the more easily we may find ways to help you.
    Very warmest best wishes to you,
    Richard

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @poppito, and welcome to the community! The forums are quieter over the weekend but we're here throughout the week and looking forward to getting to know you. As Richard says, do let us know if we can be of any assistance! 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.