Disabilities. Confused with benefits — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Disabilities. Confused with benefits

Hi everyone, 

I have been diagnosed with fibromiyalgia. I have experienced widespread pain for quite a number of of years so glad that finally got a diagnosis. With the other health problems I have a very poor quality of life. Been on long term sick due to extreme pain and fatigue. So was wondering if anyone can help with advise on benefits. Can I leave my job? I definitely know i won't be able to manage it. What can I apply for?



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.