Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Contradictions in PIP report
Hi everyone im new to this group. Ive just lodged an appeal for pip for mt 16 year old daughter who has M. E, ive just received all tbe copies of reports fro. Dwp ive just found conflicting reports. On the assessors report it sayscshe msinly has bad days which she told her herself, but on the medical history conclusion at tbe bottom it says she mainly has good days. Tbey have repeated this goid days several times and not put what tbe assessor has put about bad days. It looks asvif tbey have.made a mistake and contradicted what tbey put in their own report. Has anyone else experienced this.?
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 761 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.