Hi, my name is evelyn ray — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is evelyn ray

Options
evelynray09
evelynray09 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited March 2018 in Start here and say hello!
In April last year, i started on natural parkinsons disease herbal treatments. i am happy to report this PD herbal treatment worked very effectively. My parkinson is totally under control, i had a total decline in symptoms, the tremors, shaking, stiffness, congnition and speech problems stopped.  My family are amazed at the change and rapid improvement.

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @evelynray09, and welcome to the community! Great to have you here.

I've removed the name and website from your post as we cannot endorse specific treatments for specific conditions, due to us not being medical professionals, and different approaches having different effects on individuals.  Please always discuss treatment with a GP or medical professional involved in your care. However, it's great to hear that you've found something that works for you!

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.