How Assessor, help my memory — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

How Assessor, help my memory

Options
charlene
charlene Community member Posts: 555 Pioneering
 Reading through my assessment paper, my eyes alighted on a comment my assessor said I made about my postmen. "My postmen, are as good as gold", I was suppose to say. Can't remember saying it, but remembered the Post Office, has given me a  sticker , to stick above my letter box, which says, please do not leave parcels wit neighbours. I was given the sticker because I can't  reach my neighbours door.  The postmen hide my packages away, leaving a note to where I can find them.  Might or might not help me but I will add it to my claim.  Hope info on sticker might help someone else on this site.
When the going gets tough, the tough get going.

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Every bit of extra information will be good at an accessment, might not seem much but if it helps in the difference form getting and not getting an award is useful.
  • charlene
    charlene Community member Posts: 555 Pioneering
    Options
    Know the PO is not a doctor, but it  shows I am believed by others concerning my motobility. I also have an Assisted Black bin, green bin and recycling collection. A man from the council came out to interview me. I know both of these services help me and I feel give more credence to what I am saying.
    When the going gets tough, the tough get going.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.