Hi, my name is moo1967! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is moo1967!

moo1967
moo1967 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I am a 50 year old woman with many health conditions, my local authorities consider me disabled , I have fibromyalgia, diabetes, asthma, arthritis, blood disorder problem with clotting,  non alcohol related liver disease, to name a few problems, what about anyone else  ????  Xxx

Comments

• JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @moo1967 and my apologies for our not getting back to you sooner. We seem to have been short of people on line today.
    That's quite a menu of health problems, dear lady! However, you'll find people here who share many of them with you and will be glad to chat. You can also 'go looking' for them through the various links lower down the screen, through which you'll find conversations you can join. And wherever you are, here, you will find you are welcome.
    It is very, very good to meet you,
    Warmest best wishes,
    Richard
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @moo1967, and welcome to the community!
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @moo1967

Good Evening it’s great to meet you this evening.

Yes it would be great to chat at some point if possible???

Please please let me know if I can help/support you????

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.