Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
How to find the right job for me?
Hi my name's Ashley I am 22 and cerebral palsy the right sided hemiplegia I have been fortunate to work since finishing college and have 3 jobs within 18 months from 2014 - 2017 but I have had several employers not understand the condition and i slso have hydrocephalus which is the hidden learning disability I have had since having the bleed in the brain when was born and I am umemployed again as my customer service job hasn't worked out any suggestions on how to find the right job and right employer?
- 49.4K All Categories
- 9.8K Start here and say hello!
- 4.1K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 136 Community updates
- 11.5K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 662 Work and employment
- 529 Education
- 972 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 928 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 245 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 250 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.5K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.6K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 590 Chronic pain and pain management
- 651 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 704 Autism and neurodiversity
- 849 Mental health and wellbeing
- 288 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.