Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
had my asessment on 6 feb never heard anything so rang after 3 weeks they had not had the report back they said they would chase this up got my dicission letter today to say that i didnt get enough points ive been on motability for 15 years due to a accident i had at work were i broke the bone into my knee were the tedions atach this could not be repaired so they drilled the bone further up and rewired my tendons in this will never get better only worse in the 15 years i have also had steel plates put in ankle i suffer from panic attacks and depression i can hardley wark and now im going to lose my car on the 10 april i dont know were to turn i just feel like its not worth living in this world anymore sorry for the long post just upset thanks
- 52.8K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 698 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 749 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.