council tax — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

council tax

Hi has anybody else been told for April they are not entitled to council tax benefit 
Im on esa and pip I'm confused  it's gone front 37 tof 90 a month 
Thankyou angie 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.