Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Urgent help needed
i am in Esa support group and get enhanced Pip. My husband isn’t working and today applied for JSA. He included in the form that he lives with me, I’m disabled and claim ESA. It didn’t ask about Pip. He’s hustled received an automated appointment that says we both have to go for an interview. I can’t as I’m agrophobic and have mobility problems. I’m in an absolute panic because I don’t know what this has got to do with me and if it’ll have any effect on my money. If he stopped his application would I have any repercussions? Why I am involved when he made a claim for himself. Please please can someone explain to me what’s going on, what to do and what’s going to happen. I’ve got severe mental health problems and anything to do with DWP terrifies me. Please please help
- 52.8K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 697 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 748 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.