PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

More of the same excuses after excuses from the DWP. And more lies and know coment.

Government_needs_reformGovernment_needs_reform Member Posts: 851 Pioneering
edited April 2018 in PIP, DLA and AA
As many are now aware of the court ruling surrounding mobility mental health, well the response to this is another excuse implementing the changes back to what it was before?

A Question was asked what progress has her Department has made on writing new guidelines for personal independence payments that take account of the effect of mental health conditions on an person's mobility.

Well people I had to post the DWP official response to this. You've guessed it another excuse....

Followed by (Yes) you've got it another excuse and lies and it's Not be possible to answer? 

See all the above answeres here https://www.parliament.uk/business/publications/written-questions-answers-statements/written-questions-answers//?page=1&max=20&questiontype=AllQuestions&house=commons&member=4071

Dont you just love this Government....
⬇️
I created one of the campaign election video for Labour, and Jeremy Corbyn,
This is a new version of Emeli Sande, Hope "You Are Not Alone
I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now. 

You can see the video here.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o8hRHh9IY

Replies

• mikehughescqmikehughescq Member Posts: 5,306 Disability Gamechanger
    Current situation is that the law has reverted to its original form. That means there’s no need for new guidance on interpreting the law. The original would apply. Any new guidance would presumably relate only to the review process. As they’re currently recruiting to address this there isn’t really much point in writing guidance for staff who don’t exist yet!
Sign in or join us to comment.