Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Have you been affected by Legal Aid cuts?
In the last few years, legal aid support for disabled people has been massively reduced.
A journalist has been in touch with Scope who is writing a piece highlighting the terrible impact this has had. They are looking to talk to people who really needed legal aid but weren't able to receive it.
Have you had to fund their own legal case to contest a wrong decision with their assessment?
Or did you find it too hard to navigate the legal requirements independently so had to "give up" your fight?
If so, and if you'd be happy to share your story - please contact us [email protected]
- 54.1K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 797 Work and employment
- 589 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 291 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 687 Chronic pain and pain management
- 707 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.