Hi, my name is Stephen stinson. PIP loss of component — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Stephen stinson. PIP loss of component

Options
stintog977
stintog977 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
good afternoon, I have recently been told my DLA is being reassessed for PIP. I have re evaluated standard for help with living needs,a component I wasn’t receiving under DLA even though for the past 7 years I’ve been advised to do so, I satisfied myself with full component for help with getting around,with great gratitude.i have received that benefit as motobility for the last 6 years,on receipt of this decision I informed pip of my intention to ask for mandatery reconsideradion by telephone approx 5th February.2018 after the first month I sent in evidence of disability.i have received  that response today 29march2018 dated 22 March 2018.
that is my brief intro to my problem

Comments

• JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello Stephen, @stintog977, and a warm welcome to the community. Glad to have you with us.
    I am not a benefits advisor, but we do have well-qualified people here who are and they will be responding to your post as soon as possible, though that might not be today. Can you please bear with us, and give them some time to get back to you?
    In the meantime, you could have a look at our discussions on PIP/DLA at https://community.scope.org.uk/categories/talk-about-pip-dla where you might find conversations and resources that may help you. And if there is anything else you think we might be able to help with, please don't hesitate to be in touch.
    Warmest best wishes to you,
    Richard

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.