Hi, my name is wag! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is wag!

Options
wag
wag Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello,I have IGA Nephropothy in my kidneys,Parkinson's disease parasthesia in my back,knees and hips and arthritis in both of my hands,I sent a pip form off in January this year,just got a reply back saying I have got to be assessed for a higher rate,what do you think my chances are of being succesfull.

Comments

• JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @wag and a warm welcome to the community. Good to have you with us, but sorry to hear of your difficulties.
    You need to hear from one of our benefits advisors, I think, so please bear with us and give them a little time to get back to you. It may be tomorrow.
    In the meantime you may also hear from other members who have been through similar situations, who will also bid you welcome.
    Keep in touch,
    Warmest best wishes,
    Richard
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi wag and welcome

It is not possible to speculate on the outcome of any assessment.
    However, it pays to understand the points system, descriptors and criteria for an award
    Have a look at the B&W self test

http://www.mybenefitsandwork.co.uk/pip/indexxx.php

CR

Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.