Working partner — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Working partner

Options
wallywoo2
wallywoo2 Community member Posts: 10 Listener
my husband works full time and we are thinking of using my mobility money to get a car through the mobility scheme. When I went with a friend to Vauxhall dealership I was told that my husband couldn’t use the car for work only for my benefit like taking me shopping, going out doctors etc. But when I spoke to ford they said that my husband could use it for getting too and from work. I don’t drive so he would be the named driver. Who is correct? Ford or Vauxhall? I don’t want to go for a car and then find my husband can’t use it to commute x

Comments

• duckett123
    duckett123 Community member Posts: 81 Courageous
    Options
    your car shouldn't be used for someone else s personal use because on a insurance claim they would ask where you where when it happened if it was work you may be libel , if you work he can use it to take you and pick you up latter which would be a way round it other wise ask motorbillity you  will get the right answers 
  • wallywoo2
    wallywoo2 Community member Posts: 10 Listener
    Options

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.