Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is hurting!
Hi. I have had diabetic neuropathy for approx. 15yrs. Not a good time. I was always athletic and outgoing. Still fighting the battle ,that has no end on this earth. Everyone around you suffers as well as you. There is no cure and I've tried all kinds of treatment. Any one that does not have constant pain in varying degrees cannot understand neuropathy. Even those closest to us, just cant or wont get it. The world just goes on without you. I wish I had an answer to a normal life again for all nerve pain. I do not.
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 760 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.