Hi, my name is angelica285! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is angelica285!

Options
angelica285
angelica285 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi everyone I responded to email telling me about Scopes online coffee shop.  I wish it meant sitting having a coffee chatting for real.  I live in an area where there isn't anything organised for disabled people, and I miss chatting about the normal stuff, and having fun.  I would love to hear from anyone who fancies a chat

Comments

• JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @angelica285 and a warm welcome to the community. We do have a category or forum called 'Coffee lounge' where you can chat about pretty much anything and where I have no doubt you will find friends. Just click on this link 
    https://community.scope.org.uk/categories/coffee-lounge and you'll find any number of conversations which you're welcome to join in. 
    You could also look through the links in white on a purple background lower down the page and see if there are special subjects there that might be relevant to you.

Whatever happens, please stay in touch. You can reach me easily by adding the tag @JennysDad into any of your posts.

So very, very glad to have you, and really hope you have fun. This is a wonderfully supportive and friendly group.

Warmest best wishes to you,
    Richard

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.