Hi, my name is emma — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is emma

Options
Tiredmumof4
Tiredmumof4 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I have osteoarthritis in my hip/knees, lumbar spondylitis, chronic pain and fatigue syndrome, migraines, depression and anxiety disorder.

My partner has diverticulitis disease.
 My eldest daughter has border line personality disorder..
My eldest son is asd.
My youngest son is on SEN
And my youngest daughter has to deal with all of it and has anxiety

Comments

• debbiedo49
    debbiedo49 Community member Posts: 2,904 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Phew breathe, welcome and you will get support here 
  • JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello Emma @Tiredmumof4 and a warm welcome to the community. We're very glad to have you here. There's nothing to wonder at in your being tired, is there, Emma. You're doing an amazing job in holding it all together, and I salute you.
    There are lots of threads on here that are likely to be of interest to you, but since it's a serious part of your condition I'm going to give you the link to 'Dealing with chronic pain' here https://community.scope.org.uk/categories/chronicpain
    Other members, like Debbie, will get back to you too and bid you welcome. I hope you get a great deal out of being with us.
    Warmest best wishes to you and to yours,
    Richard

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.