Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is marypery!
I've spent the whole day trying to apply online for a Blue Badge. The website is broken. I've tried it on 2 servers but it is still faulty. Every time I reach the point where I have to upload a picture I get an error message and I have to start again. I even saved the information so I can return to it without delay, but even then it takes you through the process of clicking until you get to the point of uploading the picture then it gives you an error message. I've wasted a whole day doing this and it's quite annoying. Now I'm having to do it manually by filling out an application form they will send me instead of doing it online, which is suppose to save effort and time.
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 622 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 908 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 637 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 691 Autism and neurodiversity
- 822 Mental health and wellbeing
- 284 Sensory impairments