Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Assessment cancelled, saying they have enough paper evidence?

tina62tina62 Member Posts: 1 Listener
HI I was in support group, then they placed me in wrag which ended Feb18 sent in change of circumstances in Oct which had no reply then they said I'd got to have assessment they have now cancelled saying they have enough paper evidence so don't need assessment as anybody got any idea what this means and what will happen now worried ì suffer with mental health anxiety panic attacks 

Replies

• CockneyRebelCockneyRebel Member Posts: 5,258 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi tina and welcome

This means that they are not putting you through the stress of a f2f and have enough to make a decision. However I have given up trying to predict these things

I hope it works out well for you

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Pioneering
    Like Cockney Rebel, I've given up trying to predict this stuff, but it sounds like good news, tina62.  The assessment company seem to have cancelled  because they can write the necessary report without asking you to attend an assessment. Do let us know the result, and if we are wrong, we will try to help you to find a way to put it right. 

Best wishes 

Gill_Scope
Sign in or join us to comment.