Assessment cancelled, saying they have enough paper evidence? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Assessment cancelled, saying they have enough paper evidence?

Options
tina62
tina62 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
HI I was in support group, then they placed me in wrag which ended Feb18 sent in change of circumstances in Oct which had no reply then they said I'd got to have assessment they have now cancelled saying they have enough paper evidence so don't need assessment as anybody got any idea what this means and what will happen now worried ì suffer with mental health anxiety panic attacks 

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi tina and welcome

This means that they are not putting you through the stress of a f2f and have enough to make a decision. However I have given up trying to predict these things

I hope it works out well for you

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 273 Pioneering
    Options
    Like Cockney Rebel, I've given up trying to predict this stuff, but it sounds like good news, tina62.  The assessment company seem to have cancelled  because they can write the necessary report without asking you to attend an assessment. Do let us know the result, and if we are wrong, we will try to help you to find a way to put it right. 

Best wishes 

Gill_Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.