Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Pip tribunal date
Hello,my husband has been waiting over 12 months for a tribunal date regarding his PIP claim. He was initially on higher rate and had a mobility vechile which we lost as he was put on to standard rate. His initial pip assessment took 40 mins and was carried out by a very young lady who had just qualified as a paramedic ?? who aptly missed out and miscomunicated details from the assesment adding her own 'opinion'of my husbands abilities (glad she knew him well enough to make these judgements) anyway...it has been a process to get to the tribunal stage (one point re. Mental state) which back then was a box he ticked btw even more so now!!! How much longer do we have to endure the wait n anxiety and anyone else waited this ling. West yorkshire area btw.
- 52.8K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 697 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 749 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.