Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Just chronic migraine or fibromyalgia too????
Hi I'm New to this site and I have chronic migraine. I'm a teacher and have been off work for 6 months. I am now starting my next phase of 6 month sick leave. Seeing Neuro again in next couple of weeks. I have 2 boys under 16, and am a single mum. Chronic migraine is horrendous, unpredictable and unrelenting. I ache from the struggle. It hurts. I am generally light and sound sensitive at all times but obvs at full migraine times. My neck and shoulders hurt too. It hurts to turn to look over my right shoulder and left shoulder to reverse when driving. Someone mentioned fibromyalgia but how do I know if it's all part of dealing with chronic migraine?
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.