Worried - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Worried

Options
2»

Comments

• whistles
    whistles Community member Posts: 1,583 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    cobra said:
    I only said that if he’s unable to walk long distance with all that pain and not for any other reasons. Some centres are not that near to where you can reasonably dropped of by a taxi.
    i apologise if my wordings were not correct and no time I can suggest anyone to do any other way.
    You would have a wheelchair already if you struggled with walking any significant distance surely.
    Either that or a scooter or walker. 
    It's going to be something the assessor might come up with as an aid to help you. Being in a wheelchair is an aid, an aid is less points. 
    Do not follow me, I don't know where I am going.
  • whistles
    whistles Community member Posts: 1,583 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi I usually have phone consultations  with my doc .she did me a great report .but we did say I use council community transport for hospital visits .which proberly  was a bad idea I think now 
    It shouldn't be because they want to know about outside help you receive. If you receive no outside help that is noted. Not all appointments can be done at home. 

I didn't want the assessor in my house. That's my safe place. I hate people in the house. So was "happy" to go. 
    Not in the lift so much no mention of it being on the third bleeping floor!

Welcome by the way.
    Do not follow me, I don't know where I am going.
  • littleruthie123
    littleruthie123 Community member Posts: 511 Pioneering
    Options
    Thanks guys. So hard too no what too do for the best. .never known it take so long .I don't mind waiting anyway 
  • littleruthie123
    littleruthie123 Community member Posts: 511 Pioneering
    Options
    On a good note. Finally getting some councilng soon .after a very long wait. ☺

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.