Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
hi guys I no I'm not alone in the dreaded p.i.p review application etc.i sent in all my paper work,with a lot of evidence so was feeling quite confident .rang p.i.p too see how it was going .and when I would be getting a visit that I requested at home .i have multiple problems that started after 2014 when I had breast cancer .this resulted in permanent problems ,chronic fatigue,Fybro ,perineal nurapathy ,bad anxiety and agoraphobic problems .there saying I have too go in.i had a home visit first time ,them 2 had time went too them.was in tears the whole time ,Dident cope with it at all .resulted in points drop !.and I Dident have the fight in me too appeal.i feel defeated again already .any ideas please .ive emailed my m.p thank you
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 675 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.