Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Going to post form for tribunal
Hi everyone, I am going through this pip hell. I have been on DLA for many years after an accident at work. Since then I have had spinal surgery which has failed and caused many other problems that I would rather not discuss. I was sent for an assessment 26th January but when I got a letter from DWP they had knocked both awards to standard. I now have to return my car in 20 days, loose my £3000 deposit and lose my blue badge. When I read the assessors report there were many outright lies and because of this I will lose my independence. I am now going to post the form for a tribunal with letters from my GP and my Rheumatologist tomorrow. Don't have any idea how long this will take but the stress in overwhelming me and my wife.
- 48.2K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 610 Work and employment
- 511 Education
- 930 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 683 Autism and neurodiversity
- 815 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.