Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Family communications died!!
Hi i wonder if anyone can help, my son has dyslexia, dyspraxia & dysgraphia, in short terrible trouble sith writing & spelling & has been relying on the family pc, due to my partner being in ill health & recently falling out of work & not being able to work at present finances dia! And after many years our family pc has died:( we are at a complete loss as it was my partners only communication & helped my son on a daily basis woth his schoolwork, we have no funds or credit to go and by one on hp, is there any funding or help available to replace our laptop please? Kind regards
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 759 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.