Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Questions about assessors report
HI I wonder if anyone can give me some info on pip...so I had my f2f around 5 weeks ago.....obv he's lied on majority if the questions I told him I need prompting to take my meds and he's put no issue...I told him I can't control my toilet needs when I'm out and his reply was "well u don't go out so it's no issue" but then in another question asking if I manage meeting new people I told him no obv I have severe anxiety and he's put that I manage to meet people yet how can I when he clearly said I don't go out in a previous question so anyway according to his lies I get 2 points for daily living when 2 yrs ago I got 7 and its got worst however my mobility on his lies again I've got 8 points however this is just off the assessors report I've had no official decision letter....what are my chances of those 8 points staying at 8 or going down? Thanks for any responses and hope everyone is having a lovely day. X
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.