Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
2 medical s I now get to do another mandortory decission
I need some advice I went a medical dye to my mental health it was over before it began I received a letter wks later no explanation just no u do not qualify for pip.I then did a mandortory reconsideration and I'm told again no take it to tribunal I called pip as I have not yet received the letter explaining why they said no again.But I'm told again I can do another mandortory reconsideration what's going on help please I'm being passed around to much I also was on dla for 15yrs before it ran out and I had to put in for pip I have lots of medical problems which is why I got dla for 15yrs but pip say no HELP PLEASE....
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 759 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.