Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is murs!

mursmurs Member Posts: 1 Listener
hi i have just been took off my pip i have c o p d i am also a self harmer by making myself sick daily i also soak myself in bleach i am also on antidepressants for depression as i have night mares finding my ex husband hanging in the shed i have also muscle waste in my left arm fungi nails i was on the middle rate for the above i am a waiting for the mental health to contact me concering my issues i hope you can help me as i need help 


  • JennysDadJennysDad Member Posts: 2,308 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @murs and welcome to the community. I am glad you have found us. I can't really help with your enquiries but there are people here who can and I am going to put them in touch with you.
    Stay with us and stay safe, we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
    Warmest best wishes,
  • steve51steve51 Member Posts: 7,175 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @murs

    Good Evening it’s great to meet you today.

    I’m so very very sorry to hear about your current situation.

    I would be more than happy in forwarding your post onto our team of “Advisors”

    We have got both “Benefit & Mental Heath”

    Hi @BenefitsTrainingCo

    Can you both help me with this post??

    Many thanks.
  • Sam_AlumniSam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,729 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @murs

    Welcome to the community, I am so sorry to hear about the problems you are facing, and I am sorry for you loss.

    You can contact the Samaritans on 116 123 - they are there to listen without judgement and if you feel you need to speak to someone, they can really help.

    There is some information on the MIND website about self harm, and they offer this information about keeping yourself safe:

    If you don't feel you can keep yourself safe right now, seek immediate help.
    • go to any hospital A&E department (sometimes known as the emergency department)
    • call 999 and ask for an ambulance if you can't get to A&E
    • ask someone else to contact 999 for you or take you to A&E immediately
    If you need some support right now, but don't want to go to A&E, here are some other options for you to try:
    • contact the Samaritans on freephone 116 123, they're open 24 hours and are there to listen
    • contact your local crisis team
    Senior online community officer
Sign in or join us to comment.