Contribution Based ESA & PIP benefits — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Contribution Based ESA & PIP benefits

NMoh Member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi All, my Mum and other family members have been stopping with me after I was diagnosed with a life threatening disease. I'm not able to do much for myself and my 3 year old. My husband works away all the time. I've recently quit work. I'm thinking of moving in with my parents (who live 70 miles away) and putting my house on rent for the time being. I'm receiving  Contribution Based ESA & PIP benefits. I am in the support group for ESA. Will my ESA or PIP stop if I move in with my parents? Hope someone can shed light on this matter. Thanks 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.