Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Been Booted Off ESA After They told Lies About what Went On .
I Suffer From Anxiety, Depression , Fear Of leaving My house , Some Back pain, Had A Medical In Glasgow 5 Weeks Ago , Scored No Points , Shocked By How Much He Lied About , Fake Little nothing Man Who I Hope Never Ever To See Agin . Asked Them To Look At It Again By Phone And Recorded Letter Too . Seems My Mental Health Is Ok by The Way I Dress ? I had Old Gear On , not Shaved For A Week , I Tend to Drink A Bit too , But I Was Sober At The Medical so Am Ok , no Mental Health Problems what So Ever , Seems I Was Rather Chilled Too , Told Him I Took 12 Valium and 4 Strong Pain Killers Before I Seen Him , But He Forgot to Mention This . Now I Have All This **** With UC Coming Up When I Am Not Fit To Work Cause I Can Become Angry In Public Places ! Also told The Rat I Have Daily Bad Thoughts and Phone Helplines Weekly , He forgot That Too ! I Am Taking They All Way , I will Not Stop .
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.