Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
I feel so lonely and sad
Hi everyone, I'm a 64 year old lady. I am in recovery from cancer. I have several health issues. I lost my dear mum, and then my younger sister. I feel so lonely. and sad. I try to keep going but sometimes it's hard. I used to be on the go all the time. I loved nothing better than going to watch my beloved Liverpool at Anfield or in the pub with my friends. I miss me, I miss the person I used to be. Sorry that sounds so miserable. I have had a bad day.
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 761 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.