Carer's allowance
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Carers Allowance and income from lodger.

Dave131313Dave131313 Member Posts: 4 Listener
edited May 2018 in Carer's allowance
I live in my own home and care for my mother in her home.I am thinking of taking on a lodger so I will be a residential landlord. I also work 14 hrs pw = £119pw.
How is the income from my lodger assessed.


Sign in or join us to comment.