Amino Therapy — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Amino Therapy

Scotropic83
Scotropic83 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
Hey guys, I'm new here and am interested in Amino Therapy over pharmaceuticals. How is everyone? 

Comments

• littleruthie123
    littleruthie123 Community member Posts: 511 Pioneering
    Hi I'm not quite sure what amino therapy is .keen too hear though 
  • Scotropic83
    It's when u treat conditions in the brain with amino acids which create neurotransmitters in the brain where u are deficient in due to your personal disorder.  It therefor can heal or help the disorder.  Such as L Tyrosine for parkinsons or ADHD due to the dopamine created. L Tyrosine is a precursor to dopamine 
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    We would always encourage people to speak to their GP, doctor or nurse about their treatment and never to undertake a new therapy without talking it through with a trained medical professional beforehand.
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • Scotropic83
    I spoke to my doctor about Amino Therapy and was surprised by all the doctors I spoke to,  for they knew very little about neurological functioning. They continued to treat my anxiety and depression my increasing serotonin levels using SSRI's. Even though in my notes it says I have ADHD and my father they know has parkinsons,  which are both dopamine deficiencies. By increasing serotonin they were lowering my dopamine levels further and I researched how to do it myself. Since rebalancing my deficiency I have no anxiety or depression and my ADHD is gone. I would of discussed my use of Amino Therapy further with my doctor but haven't needed to see her since doing my own research. Obviously I wouldn't recommend ignoring a doctor and treating yourself, but however since I was dealt with by someone who just "flings lots of mud hoping it sticks" without any knowledge of my condition or neurological disorders, I had no choice. Plus there's no nasty side effects or withdrawals from these supplements. I'm glad I chose Amino Therapy and believe the only reason it isn't used in the U. K is because they don't make the pharmaceutical companies any money and they would lose "customers". 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.