left in a property where me and my daughter wasnt safe — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

left in a property where me and my daughter wasnt safe

Options
Kellans38
Kellans38 Community member Posts: 10 Listener
I've been trying to get a solicitor due to being left in a property where me and my daughter wasnt safe. And being left for 4 months without a boiler which caused me to fall ill due to me being left I had no choice but to put my daughter into care because I ended up having a heart attack I've been trying to get legal advice due to housing as I have lost everything I owned in my property but I don't really want to explain it all over here I would rather speak to someone over phone, I also have a learning disabilties so I find it hard to explain things in writing. I have a care plan in place and I've had a ld assessment due to all my issues. I'd be great full if anyone could help me on this group please.. thankyou 

Comments

• JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Kellans38 and a warm welcome to the community. I am glad you've found us but very sorry to hear that you've been in such difficulties. Reading all that you have written, I think I'd recommend that you use our telephone helpline at 0808 800 3333. It's open Monday to Friday, 9.00 to 5.00 pm.
    Please give us a call and see if we can help you.
    Warmest best wishes
    Richard
    @JennysDad
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Hi @Kellans38, and welcome. Thanks for sharing this with us- I'm so sorry to hear about your situation and how difficult things have been for you and your daughter.

As Richard says, you can speak to our helpline team on the phone by contacting them at 0808 800 3333. All the best, and do let us know how you get on.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.