What do you think about benefits sanctions? - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

What do you think about benefits sanctions?

Options
13»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,741 Listener
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Username_removed
    well done! I’m convinced, we have no problems with immigrants, silly me.
    oh and I’m a racist after all, how shocking, so it’s actually me that’s not very bright. And fancy me being allowed to write this awful stuff on a forum in today’s Britain, maybe I should hand myself in to the nearest police station if I can find one that’s still open.
    Perhaps I should restrict my comments to say...gardening. Can’t be anything wrong with talking about that can there. So as far as the weeds in my garden are concerned some of them are simply gorgeous, after all weren’t they all wild flowers in the beginning which over many years were crossed with other wild flowers and hybridised etc, of course I don’t want them growing in my lawn and I actually I don’t want them growing with my roses and such either. What I’ll do is create a wild area where they can be all together and create a show, a natural area. Don’t think I want Japanese knotweed though, or even thistles, or nettles or dock weeds. Oh dear, it seems that I actually do have to control these weeds after all or my wild natural area will look an absolute mess! I know, rather than do anything much, because it’s too difficult, I’ll leave everything to grow together and let natural selection sort it out. Just hope the knotweed and thistles don’t take over but if they do, well, that’s nature.

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• [Deleted User]
    Options
This discussion has been closed.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.