PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

How long does it take to get payment from DWP?

dai80dai80 Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited June 2018 in PIP, DLA and AA
Hi all had my trailbural on the 19 may and won my case and then on Tues this week had a phone call of dwp saying there going to back date my money any one know how long it takes and thanks all

Replies

• thespicemanthespiceman Member Posts: 6,408 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @dai80 Pleased to meet welcome. I am glad you joined.

The answer to your question I do not know. Some one from our community might know or our team.

Have you seen the information on benefits . They could be a answer there on the threads and posts.

Take care

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • aaronw3440aaronw3440 Member Posts: 54 Connected
    It can take up to 13 weeks but most people receive it within a couple of weeks of winning their appeal or award
  • markyboymarkyboy Member Posts: 374 Pioneering
    Keep watching your bank account it can get put in there before you get a letter from the DWP
  • scottish896scottish896 Member Posts: 3 Listener
    I got told different dates from pip wen they were shorting my claim out cause i won my case  on 29th may they said be end of june i would hear someone else said next friday deadline day 25th june  
  • susan48susan48 Member Posts: 2,229 Disability Gamechanger
    Mine was put into my account before my letter was posted it took about 4-5 weeks after the tribunal 
  • scottish896scottish896 Member Posts: 3 Listener
    They dont explain that keeping telling me they got 28days from apeal date will i get arrears and backdate money 
  • susan48susan48 Member Posts: 2,229 Disability Gamechanger
    They do have 28 days to appeal. That’s why it’s about 5 week, approximately.
    yes the backdated money is paid in separately.

• amiles74amiles74 Member Posts: 1 Listener
    I had my tribunal on 14th August.and won got a call today telling me they are issuing my payment today and I will have it by the end of the week
  • abbi3l3igh96abbi3l3igh96 Member Posts: 1 Listener
    I won my tribunal, I spoke to dwp the other dag and she said my back pay will be in the bank on Tuesday, does anyone reckon it will be ? It seems every one I ask reckons it will take longer :( 
  • ethxniethxni Member Posts: 1 Listener
    I won my tribunal, I spoke to dwp the other dag and she said my back pay will be in the bank on Tuesday, does anyone reckon it will be ? It seems every one I ask reckons it will take longer :( 
    How long ago did you have your tribunal? Ive been told the average maximum date is 4-5 weeks. And im sure if DWP says it will be there tuesday it will. I dont think they’re allowed to say that if it isnt the case.
Sign in or join us to comment.