Hi, my name is shawsy! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is shawsy!

shawsy
shawsy Community member Posts: 2 Listener

Comments

• Alex
    Alex Posts: 1,305 Pioneering
    Hi @Shawsy,

Welcome to the community! It's great to have you here. We'd love to find out more about you if you have time to post.

• mossycow
    mossycow Scope Member Posts: 500 Pioneering
    Holler! Hey to you @shawsy!

Nice to virtually meet you online. Are you new to Scope? New to posting or have I just not seen you round yet?

Im off out into town... Going to risk the rain as I have a new rain cover for my power chair hand control thing... Is it sad that I painted my nails blue to match it......? Heehee

Off to into town for doctors appointment and few errands. Sounds boring... But just so excited to be able to be doing stuff myself care of wheelchair, care of motobility care of PIP I had to fight for. 

Hope it's a good day Shawsy. And if not, do come on here for support. 
  • JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    A warm welcome to you @shawsy. Very glad to have you with us.
    When you feel up to it - and the 'when' is entirely up to you - we'd love to know a little more about you. And don't hesitate to ask any questions.
    Warmest best wishes,
    Richard
    @JennysDad

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.