Moved house, trying to find out who my son's EHCP care worker is — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Moved house, trying to find out who my son's EHCP care worker is

terrileigh Member Posts: 1 Listener
iv been trying to find out who the case worker for my son's EHCP is for weeks and nobody gets back to me since we moved house we're under a different bourogh and a different worker in being told I can change his school without talking to the case worker but I don't even know who that is I don't know what else i can do 


  • KylieGirl
    KylieGirl Member Posts: 12 Connected
    Hi there, 

    I saw your question wasn't answered, and I just wanted to offer whatever help I could. First of all, could you tell me what ehcp stands for please?

    First off, what I can suggest is to speak to your local council, there is bound to be a number online somewhere. You could also try social services in your area, they might be able to help.

    Sorry to not be able to offer much help to you, but hopefully its a starting point.

    Best wishes to you and your son in your new home.

  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,798 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @terrileigh, and welcome!

    How are you doing, has there been any further progress on this? 

    Since you moved house, have you had any post regarding your son's EHCP? If so, the contact number on this might be one to try. Failing that, it might be worth visiting your local CAB to see if they can advise further. Really hope things get sorted for you- please do keep us updated!


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.